Hello Lovelies! Since it is the Spooky Season, and the Selena Gomez beauty bash got so much attention, I thought it would be fun to do another beauty bash!
Taking from the inspo picture below, I decided to do my best to re-create this Glam Werewolf look on drugstore makeup. This is coming from someone who loves anything artistically inclined but has no makeup artist training so anyone is capable of doing this with simple products and steps!
Rather than a lot of photo galleries like last time, I decided to to a time-lapse video of the before and after to see the process. There are also before and after pics at the end. Additionally, I listed all the products I worked with below the video and you can see them in use throughout the video! I tried to keep the steps as simple as possible so you have an idea what I did if you decide to try this for yourself ! Go Fullscreen for better viewing (apologies about webcam quality-future videos will not be on this webcam but I had limited resources for this video!).
Products I used and what they were used for:
- H&M Contour Quad (Also used in Selena Gomez Re-Do) (app. $12-H&M)
- Used to contour the cheekbones with the darkest brown to make it more dramatic.
- H&M Highlighter Stick (Colour; Rose Quartz, app. $12-H&M)
- Used near the end to highlight above each eyebrow, and on the cheekbone for maximum glow!
- Essence Contour Duo (app.$7-Shoppers)
- Used to Contour the cheekbones in combination with the H&M Quad because it has a lighter brown to blend in nicely with the darker brown from H&M and even out the colour.
- Essence Base Powder (app. $6-Shopper)
- Used in the beginning to even out skin tone. (all over face)
- Essence Chocolate Brown Eyeshadow (app. $4-Shoppers)
- Used for the base brown on both eyelids to achieve the darker brown eyes
- Used on the jawline for contouring purposes
- Used on the forehead for contouring and in the middle of the forehead for the hairline dramatisation
- Used on the cheekbones in the end to emphasise the lines of the cheekbones
- Used on either side of the nose to contour
- Used on the bottom tip of the nose to achieve the snout look
- Used to fill in brows
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara (app. $6-Shoppers)
- Used at the end for longer lashes
- Quo Blending Sponge ($ 6.99-Shoppers)
- Used to blend all the contouring of the face
- Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner (Colour: Peach perfect app. $5-Shoppers)
- Used in the corners of each eye for the glow in between the liner
- Used for highlighting effects on cheeks, nose, and chin
- Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner (Colour: Light Me Up, app. $5-Shoppers)
- Used at the very end on top of the other two lip colours in the middle of the bottom lip to give the lips a small highlight
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter (app. $7-Shoppers)
- Used on cheekbones and forehead for additional highlighting
- Essence Eyeliner Pen (Colour; Black, app. $3-Shoppers)
- Used for the eye line on the lids but not for the wings
- Used to outline the slight snout nose effect discussed earlier
- Essence Make Me Brow Gel (Colour; Browny Browns, app. $4-Shoppers)
- Used to shape and better fill in brows
- Revlon Colourstay Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (Colour; Black, app. $12-Walmart)
- Used for the wings of the liner
- Used for filling the lid with liquid liner and give eye heavy black effect
- Used to slightly emphasise the lines on the cheekbone contour
- Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer (Colour; Light/Medium, app. $9-Shoppers)
- Used in the beginning to hide bags under eyes
- Used in the beginning to brighten up the area around the brows
- Rimmel Kiss me Kate Lipstick (Colour; 14, app. $10-Walmart)
- Used at the end as the 2nd lip colour to go on before the highlight
- Loreal Collection Privee by Freida Lipstick (Colour; Frieda, app. $12-Shoppers)
- Used at the primary colour to go on the lips before the highlight
Thanks for stopping by, hope it was as fun for you as it was for us!
And of course, some (low quality iPhone) pics of the turnout because it was so fun! Once my camera is working properly again and I get a new phone the pictures will be better quality again loves !
P.s you’ll note the super quick photoshop edit at the end of this post! If I had colour contacts or fake lashes TRUST I would have used them but since wer’e on student budgets for this project it was just fun to add a little extra drama in photoshop and give you guys the full effect !